Thursday, June 08, 2006


Today was spent on yard work and organizing our "office". Because of the weather and time constraints our yard looks like it's home to the Clampetts. And because our immediate neighbors both keep immaculate yards our neglect is glaringly obvious.

At least my youngest is wearing clothes nowadays. For about a year A-3 would strip and run naked through the backyard (she's never dating). At some point the nearest neighbors will probably decide to replace the wire fence between their driveway and our side yard with something very tall and opaque. I've noticed that they now have their guests for bbqs on the far side of their house.

Oh, I finished the socks, they are a little big on me so somebody with even larger feet will receive this pair. I picked up the sleeves for the Liv sweater again. I had some serious frogging yesterday so there isn't much progress to show. I hope to finish that and start a summer tank. Bath time!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, they look great! Such a pretty colorway!!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

The socks look great. Love the colors!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks look great! I cleaned up my home office a bit yesterday, too...at least now I can see that my desk is still some kind of fake wood color... ;o)

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not organized well enough to have a home office, so good for you Tuesday Afternoon. I love the socks. Somebody is very lucky. Ruby Tuesday. I sure hope you have a great weekend. Only two I could think of.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not well organized enough to have a home office. Tuesday Afternoon. Somebody is going to get some beautiful socks. Ruby Tuesday. I'm so grateful you're not one of those "perfect yard" people. Have a great weekend. BTW, I can't think of any other songs. You came up with the one and Dipsy came up with the other one. How lame would I be if I tried to do the whole week?

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, such gorgeous socks, I love the colors! Great job! Ah, it's always so horrible having "perfect" neighbors, they make us see our own chaos even better - but believe me, I feel so much better being with people or at their homes who are NOT perfect - with the perfect ones, I always feel I'm not allowed to touch anything or go anywhere or even breathe, it's a nightmare. I love not-so-perfect people - so please stay this way!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your socks turned out great!

I love the streaker story. :) A-3 should've been born in the 60s/70s, eh?!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home