Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tut tut, it looks like rain.


Once again the sky is gray and the ground is wet. Another typical spring day in Washington.


Here are the completed Blossom Lace socks. These were knitted with Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock yarn in the Fire on the Mountain colorway. Thank you Jessalu for the lovely yarn, it was delightful to knit with.

A1 and A3 both have field trips today. DH is going with A3 and I'm going to take advantage of the empty house and clean up my desk, catch up on laundry, etc. My Mom is coming up this evening and spending the night. I have a neurology appointment in the morning and in case Brian has a job interview or meeting she'll take care of A3. Off to my housework.

6 Comments:

Blogger aija said...

Those are some hot looking socks :)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Emy said...

Man, I have GOT to get me some of that Fire on the Mountain yarn...it seems like everyone's knitting it these days, and it's just SO beautiful!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks rock. heh. Really, they turned out gorgeously. Good luck at the neurologist. Hope it's just a check-up. BTW, how's your Mum? I hope she's doing well now. Take care and I still love those socks.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

The socks are gorgeous. What pattern did you use?

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the yarn :o) The socks look awesome!

I hope your appointment went well...

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blossom Lace are so awesome with their cheerful colors, they sure make this gray and dreary weather outside a bit easier to bear, don't they? Great work! I hope your appointment with the neurologist went well!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home