Thursday, May 11, 2006

Quizzical Me!

Okay, so I'm boring, but how well do you really know me? Hmmm. Take the quiz at this link.
If there are more than a couple of responses then maybe this will turn into a contest for more yarn, a knitting book, etc. Who knows?
http://www03.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=060511152453-997191

OFFICIALLY ANOTHER CONTEST! I just love contests.
Okay, so 5 people (Herbie the Love Plug doesn't count, nor do I really know anybody by that name) have taken the quiz so I'll turn it into a contest. Anybody who takes this has his or her names listed on the quiz site. Regardless of the score I'll randomly draw a name on Sunday night. The prize will be a mystery. Heh, heh, heh.

9 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

There you go - I took your quiz and sucked at it ;o)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I did the quiz but blogger went off and lost my comment. I suppose the result will be on the quiz site. It's sad, because I didn't read the questions carefully enough and as a teacher that's a mortal sin. I shall try again under an assumed name!
Cheers Gilian

3:17 PM  
Blogger kitkatknit said...

Heide!!! Email me your address and I will get your Jackie Loo prize in the mail. I don't think you've sent it though I could be wrong.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh boy am I bad at these!!! But they are so fun.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

I meant to let you know I got the yarn! (And the other pretties) Thank you so much!

6:40 PM  
Blogger aija said...

Hi Heide!

You won a choice of Lisa Souza Sock! yarn from my contest-- lmk your address & color choice (petroglyph or bird of paradise) and I'll get it out to you.

Congrats!! :)

Aija

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have sworn that I commented because I was ashamed at the questions I missed. I knew Brian taught fencing, for pity's sake. Anyway, I love the quiz. These are fun. Kristi did it too on her blog. Didn't do any better on hers. Have a great weekend!!!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Fun quiz! BTW, I love the cardi you made your mom. Beautiful!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! I just tried your quiz and got a 30 LOL!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home