Monday, May 01, 2006

Tagged with a MeMe

I've been tagged with a MeMe by Karen ! Actually, she tagged me over a week ago, but I didn't read the end of her post to see who all she tagged until now.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
Finish writing my children's book
Learn How to Spin
Take a vacation alone and be "mysterious" ha ha
learn to play the piano
Ride in a hot air balloon
Travel to South America

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
Style my hair
Dance
Make gravy
Refuse Chocolate
Sew without cussing
Stop worrying... I even worry about worrying too much
Eat without spilling

Seven Things That Attract Me To My significant other:

He laughs a lot
He has a great sense of humor
He tolerates my worrying, cussing, spilling, chocolate hoarding and inabilities to dance and make gravy and he even tolerates my messy hair
He calls Bullshit on anyone and everyone when they deserve it
He isn't shy
He's great at fixing electronics and computers

Seven Books I Love:
All of the Harry Potter Books
The Mysts of Avalon
Pride & Prejudice
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Grapes of Wrath (a hold over from my black days in high school)
Where the Wild Things Are (the best children's book ever)
The Hobbit


Seven Things I Say:
(contents have been censored, here are the acceptable answers)
Anyway...
For Pete's sake
Stop fighting
Are you on crack?
I love you, but...
Pick up that mess
Go to sleep

and finally, Seven Movies I've Loved :

Shrek
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Pride & Prejudice
Harry Potter movies
Star Wars
The Full Monty
Bridget Jones' Diary

I would like to tag Christy, Cindy, both Karens, Ferg, Terri, Peacock and Jessalu.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for answering - and I'm sorry, I should have left you a comment to let you know I had tagged you. Your answers are great - you remind me so much of my best friend, who's name is also Heidi. So many of your answers sound just like what she would say!!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stinker. I will answer this, but only cause you tagged me. BTW, I finally got the site. Cracked me up. How creative and original was that?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

OK Heide, now what do I do? Do I just make a list like you did and post it? Are the questions always the same?
Cheers Gillian

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your donation to support Jessie's run! You've been entered in the drawing!xx

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home