Friday, April 21, 2006

And the Winners are...



Let me preface this by saying that all entries did indeed correctly translate
Draco dormiens numquam titillandus. Which of course means, never tickle a sleeping dragon. Not only is this the Hogwarts' motto, but Albus Dumbledore himself has been often used this quote.




The names of all 17 individuals who supplied the correct answer were scientifically entered into our state of the art selection machine (aka written on little pieces of paper and put in an old yellow bowl).






Next an impartial judge (my husband) randomly selected the names of the two winners...


And they are Elizabeth Y.! And you've got to be kidding me! Scout won again? I believe that our Dear Scout has had Professor Flitwick perform a fiber charm spell on her behalf!

Congratulations to you both and I will be sending you emails to collect addresses that the owls can deliver your yarn to. Thank you to everybody who participated, this was fun and I hope to do something similar in a month or so.

6 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

D*mn, Scout, you are really scoring lately! And here I am still awaiting my yarn pressies in the mail for AGES.

Congrats to Elizabeth!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Hooray!!! How funny....I'm so excited!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Emy said...

Thank you so much! I'm excited too! :)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Crankipantz said...

Fantastic! This contest thing is really fun...and although I didn't submit en entry (not because I don't knit, but because I had NO IDEA what the answer was)...I always enjoy watching a good contest take place!

Congrats winners!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Dang!! Congrats to the winners though!

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scout won AGAIN?!? What the HELL. *stomps off*

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home