Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kat's Knitting contest...

Here is the contest being held over at Kat-Knit's .

Name 5 places other than your house or a knitting store where you have knit...
Post your list on your blog & put a link to it in the comments of this entry. Whomever has the most original place as picked by my DB will get a little knitting gift packages from me. We'll pick a winner on Friday, April 21.

My list is quite mundane compared to some of the exotic and exciting places where others' needles have traveled, but here it goes...

1. While driving, technically only during construction waits and long red lights
2. At restaurants, both before and after ordering food
3. In the audience while waiting for my daughters' school performances to start
4. At the dentist's office
5. On the train between Tacoma and Portland

Kat has an amazing knitted chocolate bunny on her site and I'm itching to make one. Anyway, thank you for another contest!

Also, tomorrow is the last day to enter here to win Socks that Rock yarn!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh, that chocolate bunny is so cute . . . if you knit it you'll post pictures, right?? :) My KIP places are very mundane too . . . maybe we gotta get out more - LOL.

4:53 AM  
Blogger kat said...

oh another driver & knitter...the roads are a dangerous place! by the way I am working on writing out the bunny pattern so hopefully i can share it by next week.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I'm a bit slow at the moment with a bout of sinusitis making me want to close my eyes for a few days. SO! I missed all the quiz stuff cos I kept putting it off till I felt up to scratch.
You're right the little knitted bunny is really cute. People have such awesome skills and I suppose "nerve" to just do their own thing instead of following patterns,
Cheers Gillian

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home