Friday, April 14, 2006

Surprises abound!


Today a package arrived in the mail with a return address from Blue Moon Fibers Arts . Because I have a memory like a blender I immediately started wondering when and what I purchased. Upon opening the box this is what I found...

It's one skein of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in the colorway, Fire on the Mountain. OMG! It is gorgeous.

After several minutes of fondeling, smelling the yarn while giggling it dawned on me... this is from Jessalu. Holy moly, I carried it with me and showed everyone I saw this afternoon, whether they knit or not. It is so beautiful that I'm going to order more to accompany this. Thank you very much Jessalu!

There was more good news in the mail too. We received a notification letter that my youngest daughter was chosen via a lottery to attend the same school as her older sisters. It's a public school, however it is set up similar to a magnet school that specializes in sciences, music and art. If your child isn't selected via the kindergarten lottery then he/she goes on a really long waiting list for openings. Anyway, this is great news because not only is it a fabulous school, but if we don't move then all of my girls will be going to one place and I won't have to drive all over town and their vacations will be the same!

Happy Easter to everyone, I hope your weekend is wonderful!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like it ;o)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay. I'm so glad your girls will be in the same school (hopefully). That yarn is exquisite. I L.O.V.E. it. Can't wait to see it knit up. Have a great weekend.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home