Friday, April 07, 2006

Citizenship test questions

Whoo hoo, I answered 10 out of 10 questions correctly! These questions represent some of those asked of applicants on their tests to become U.S. citizens. Glad to know I can pass at least the sample questions. Gaining citizenship to Australia and New Zealand is much more difficult than moving to the USA. Last year we checked into moving to Australia and then New Zealand. We were turned down flat. . . do not pass Go, do not collect $200.00. Anyway, I put a link to the "test" on my sidebar for those who might wish to try it for fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peacock said...

I passed.. but I missed more than I'd like. I got 7 of 10 correct. :) .. they're not revoking my citizenship. (YET...)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I wish that citizenship was by invitation. Points scored for new arrivals, by others already there, would surely have some credence. Cheers for now Gillian

4:32 AM  
Blogger Crankipantz said...

Oh...where's the test? I need to try it! I hope I don't fail.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Crankipantz said...

Heh...apparently I don't read very well and I s*ck at citizenship testing. I realized you posted the link and now I'm sorry I took the test. :-)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home