Saturday, May 06, 2006

Well, I contacted the powers that be and withdrew my name from the Secret Pal 8 exchange. SP7 was wonderful and it allowed me to meet my cyber buddy, Cindy. But finances and time would both be stretched if I tried to participate.
I ordered my yarn for the Dye-O-Rama . I'm still uncertain if I'll use a warping board though. There is so much lumber here from all of our remodeling that building one would be no problem. Time will dictate.
No new knitting pictures. I've made some progress on both the second sock for my Dad and the sleeve for Liv. My reward for finishing either project will be to wind up the Socks That Rock Fire on the Mountain yarn that I received from Jessalu in a contest a few months back. I have been dying to make some socks with it.
I need coffee. Hope you all have a great weekend, especially those back at the Maryland Sheep & Wool!

1 Comments:

Blogger sillyewe said...

(evil laugh) Then my plan has worked to destroy the evil government through a reair of Land of the Lost.... What? Nevermind. I think it's great you remember. I had a lesson with a student and he did thin weird sleestack thing wit his neck and I laughed until I cried. He did as well, though he had no idea why, being 11 and all. hahaha. Love the birthday meme!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home