Thursday, June 01, 2006

A1's School Report




Since Dad's away we posted some pictures for him of A1's display for her report on Influenza. She was particularly proud of her drawings.




A3 has been a real pill these past couple of days. She will look right at me and do something she isn't supposed to do and when I tell her to stop she continues. She keeps running away from me too. Because I was up all of last night with A2 I wanted to rest this afternoon, but A3 prevented this. She ran from one thing to another making messes and getting into mischief. The final straw came when she took my Copaxone injection from where it was warming to room temperature and squirted it all over the floor. Not only are those expensive, but this was dangerous. They all know to never touch my syringes or pills. I sent her to her room while I cleaned up the mess, but before I could deal with her she had fallen asleep. Good thing that she's cute while she's sleeping. Now I know why some animals eat their young.






11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that last sentence! Don't worry, it will get better - hopefully soon! :)

4:23 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

You got it on that one - God made them cute to preserve them.

Good luck.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Terby said...

I love the illustrations! Your daughter did a great job on that project.

I know about the cute thing. They know to turn it on when they've been really naughty, too.

Good luck!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Not to sound overly southern, but Bless Your Heart! It sounds like they are trying test you since Daddy's away!

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. My dad used to say that to me all the time ;o)

The project looks wonderful! Hope she gets an A :o)

6:06 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

What a great job she did!!! And hmmm, looks like you're in for a LONG summer.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, dear, I soooo don't want to hear tales of you eating your kids! LOL.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

My DS is also finishing preschool and also full of his POWER, POWER, POWER!! He will just not stop saying the same thing over and over. No, I will not change my mind and let you have a lollipop ten minutes before dinner, no matter how many times you ask! Anyway, DD got over it, he will too, I guess. And so will yours. Only 15 months till all day school!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A1 did a terrific job. Maybe that's why A3 is being so bad. A1 is getting all the attention. You know the whole sibling rivalry thing?

7:59 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I'm there with Cindy again. A1 did the great project, A2 got super-cared for and A3 got the end of her fun time at pre-school!
You're the only one she can punish.
Right-on Mama-e. Knit and breathe. I love it! I shall try it as a motto for a while.
Wish I could be closer than email, cheers Gillian

3:05 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Great drawings by A1's display! Your chickens are so cool!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home