Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Love Boat, soon will be making another round,


OMG! Look what Mama E has done! I want to go. Mostly just to meet all if the knitters/spinners, etc. That whole Titanic thing kind of freaks me out about cruise ships, but fiber, friends and moderate amounts of alcohol could negate those fears. If B gets a job and we can swing it financially then I'm game. I say we spread the word and fill that boat with knitters.


Also, here is a picture of my Grandpa Porgy giving my sister a congratulatory rose last night.












And here is some of my family. They are from left to right: my Grandpa Porgy, my sister, Jackie, my BIL, Mike, My Dad, My Mom and A1 is standing in front of Jackie and Mike. Everyone had been rained on and it was pretty cold.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

I can see it now. Rows of deckchairs lined up, and in each one a happy, smiling, chatting knitter, stitching up a storm!
Book me in, Gillian

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could only find motion sickness meds that actually work...

Very sweet photos :o)

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I'm thinking I want to do it, now all I have to do is figure out the black water fear thing. Long story. Still, I really want to do this. Let's keep our fingers crossed and plan and hope. We'll all work for it. Your family looks lovely and you sis is adorable. A1 is getting tall and very pretty. Or is your family short like mine? We are runts.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home