Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another Meme

NEW Meme: Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me — it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a word about you.

Personally, I think the word that best describes me today would have to be "scrambling."

I'm still filling out lots of paperwork for medical coverage for me and B. I'm also trying to research used cars, clean my messy house and plan summer activities for A1, A2 and A3. Today was their last "day" of school. They only attended until 9:45 so it wasn't much of a day.

No knitting content today. Lots of projects on my "to-do" list. I found some adorable animal toys that I want to knit and felt. This will eat up some of my odds and ends scraps. Hooray!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friend

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generous

12:16 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Energetic

1:07 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Delightful

3:40 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Stretched.

I'm willing you some wonderful luck, by the by. I think you're due.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home