Monday, June 19, 2006

Leisel Rocks!

Today our mail carrier cowered as I charged her truck to retrieve my Dye-o-Rama package. It came! It came! Whoo hoo! My Dye-o-Rama spoiler turned out to be Leisel. She created this



delightful self-striping sock yarn that is so yummy I want to eat it. She must have known how hungry after seeing the yarn because she also sent two wonderful kinds of chocolate. And as if this wasn't enough, she also included some of the loveliest stitch markers. Thank you Leisel, I love it all. And my New Year's resolution to not have WIP's/UFOs floating around has been hopelessly shattered. I've cast on another pair of socks with this already before finishing my Jaywalkers or the Liv Sweater. I almost feel guilty!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

What a gorgeous yarn and stitch markers. There is absolutely nothing wrong with casting on another sock. Variety and all that.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That yarn is so yummy! You got hooked up!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Fabulous striping. I love the way each broad band has a narrow line of the purple round it.
Cheers Gillian

1:37 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Pretty! Those will be cheerful socks.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's certainly an awesome package that you received! The yarn is to die for, such great colors, they look fantastic knitted up!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home