Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of those Dad's out there. Although my girls, A1 in particular, would be mortified that I'm posting this, here is one of my older, but favorite pictures of B doing the Dad thing. Giddy up Alpo!

And Happy Father's Day to my Dad. He builds boats, raises cranberries and can make just about anything under the sun. He BBQs fish that is to die for, is a math whiz and ran the 440 in 49 seconds while in high school. To my knowledge he has never changed a diaper during his 42 years as a Dad and Grandpa.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Heidi,

I came to your page via your comment on YKW. The photo of your girls and your DH belongs on a Father's day greeting card- just precious!! Thank you for sharing,and Happy Father's day to your family

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this pic, what an amazing memory! I realized that Father's Day - unlike Mother's Day which seems to be celebrated at the same time all over the world - has different dates to be celebrated in different countries. Germany celebrated theirs a couple weeks ago as far as I know, ours was 2 weeks ago, yours was this weekend - strange? :)

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, what a great shot. Brian looks a bit pained, wonder why? Love your memories of your Dad. Thanks for sharing.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

okay....this picture is awesome! The girls are totally adorable and, not to upset you (don't be offended), but your hubby is HOT! Lucky girls and lucky you! Loved what you shared about your dad, too ; )

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home