Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Knit Sock Kit Swap Questionnaire

Q What are your favorite colors? Bright colors and Earth tones. I don't care much for pastels

Q Are you a new sock knitter? How long have you been knitting socks?Nope, been knitting socks for several years.

Q Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn?I like both, it depends on what pattern I'm using as to a preference.

Q Where do you usually knit socks?Everywhere.

Q How do you usually carry/store small projects? Inside whichever bag is handy. I have a bag from Trek that is adorable, but I usually want to take more than one project with me.

Q What are your favorite sock knitting patterns?No favorites, but I don't care for tube socks.

Q What are your favorite sock knitting techniques?So far I've only used double points. I have the needles for magic loop, but I've never tried that.

Q What are some of your favorite yarns?Smooth wool or wool and natural fiber blends.

Q What yarn do you totally covet?All natural fibers make me happy.

QAny pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object?All of them

Q Favorite kind of needles Wood or addi turbos. I do not like aluminum or plastic.

Q f you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be? Something simple and natural. I'm boring.

Q Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack?CHOCOLATE

Q What’s your favorite animal? Cat.

Q Do you have pets? What are their species/names/ages? Tasha 16+ cat, Bonny almost 1 cat, Peeper, Raven, Ariel and Spotty chickens about 4 to 2 years of age.

Q If you were a color what color would you be? green.

Q Describe your favorite shirt (yours or someone else’s).. plain white cotton t shirt

Q What is your most inspiring image, flower, or object in nature? I love water images, they're calming.

Q Do you have a wishlist? Not for anything that can be purchased and nothing written down.


The end :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This list is amazingly similar to the Secret Pal, huh?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home