Wednesday, February 01, 2006



Today I finished removing almost all of the accoustic/popcorn crumbs off of my bedroom ceiling. I need to wipe it down with a damp cloth and then it can be painted. The room still needs drywall, paint and a new light fixture then it will be presentable. Was everything from the 1970's ugly? Let's see there were bell bottoms, platform shoes, dark paneling, avacado green appliances and deep shag carpet of assorted bright colors.



While I was scraping away the decades my daughters decided to build a theme park in the living room. The peaceful playing only lasted until clean-up time and then war broke out. I can't even remember what having a clean house is like.





Brian has been calling around and checking out job leads during his breaks and after work. I don't know how long he'll be on orders at the guard unit, but we are very grateful for the temporary employment.

My brother is driving all the way up from Montesano tomorrow to help me haul garbage and construction debris to the dump and if there is time, to pick up some siding and gutters. Just how awesome is a brother with a truck?! Yeah!

If I can stay awake long enough I'd like to knit before sleeping tonight. ZZZzzz I knitted about 1/2 of the little swatches for Amber's yarn dyeing experiment. She picked the colors herself and she's very proud of it. The colors are vibrant!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

They are beautiful Heide. Great job on the ceiling too. Hope things go better soon and I am sure Brian will find somthing. Good luck. :)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home