Sunday, January 22, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I have been Tagged by Heidi!

4-Jobs you have had in your life.
1. Waitress (through Jr. High, High School & off and on through College)
2. Sales Clerk (two different times while in College)
3. Nude Model. This does require some explaining. It was for an art class at WWU, and I only did one session because somebody drew a picture that looked eerily like my mother. Besides, it was cold.
4. Finance & tax officer for the City of Bellingham.

4 Movies you would watch over and over again.
1.Pride & Prejudice, the BBC series
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. Babylon 5 (old Sci-fi tv series)
4. Shrek

4-Places I have lived.
1. Grayland, WA
2. Bellingham, WA
3. Beaverton, OR
4. Spanaway, WA

4-tv shows you love to watch.
1. Clean Sweep (boy, do I need this)
2. Animal Cops/Rescue... I can't remember the name
3. Survivor
4. Firefly

4-Places you have been on vacation.
1. Europe in 1983, 9 countries
2. New South Wales, Australia
3. Canada
4. Numerous States

4-Websites you visit daily
1. Ebay
2. Baa Bonny Belle
3. Mama's Place
4. Mama E

4- Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Seafood
4. Chocolate

4-Places you would rather be right now.
1. On a farm
2. Away from crowds & traffic
3. With Animals
4. And a garden (okay, so technically this is all the same place, but it's what I want)

4-People you tag to complete this.
1. Sherrill
2. Mama E
3. Christy
4. My Secret Pal ha ha

YOU'RE IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

What were you in Europe for? I went there in 1986 with a youth missions team called Royal Servants.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sherrill said...

cool...i've never been tagged before. let's see what I can come up with.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home