Thursday, January 12, 2006

Postcards and Stitch increases


I just received this adorably funny card from my Secret Pal... Oh thank you Secret Pal! Chickens and knitting, two of my favorite things. Cluck, knit, cluck knit!
















Luckily, I had my philosopher's fair isle sweater w/me when I went to pick up A1 & A2 from school this afternoon. Sherrill (Baa Bonny Belle) walked by and was able to show me the proper way to increase so that I don't have gaping holes in my knitting. Thank heavens there wasn't much ripping out involved, I'd only completed the 4th row beyond the ribbing. I was really unhappy with how it looked before, and now it won't drive me crazy! Thank you Sherrill.




I am so sick of rain. I've lived most of my life in western Washington so I am used to damp, soggy winters. However, this is ridiculous. This is the 25th straight day of rain. Aack!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill said...

I would sit all day and talk "knit" with you...I just steal those few minutes between this and that. The colors are lovely. I should, someday, make another. I need to finish my Hourglass Sweater this weekend...(fingers crossed).

5:15 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hi Heide, my name is Heidi. :) I happened across you today and thought I would say Heidi-ho neighbor!! I have relation in Cheney Washington. Love that part of the country. Come on over and visit my blog sometime. I love to have company and will make cookies if you visit!!! LOL Have a great day.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Crankipantz said...

Oh! I want cookies!

Raining here in Massachusetts today...50 degrees right now and all is muddy...tonight it's all going to freeze and be snow. {sigh} Can't it just be sunny and 68?

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home