Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday Birthdays, etc.

Happy birthday Michelle P. and Erin C... on a side note, it's also Elvis Presley's birthday. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday, but for some reason birthdays stick with me.

Yesterday was Grandma Helen's memorial service. Grandpa Porgy seems to be doing a little bit better, all things considered. Grandma's surviving brother, Uncle Leo, was there and I really enjoyed talking with him and looking at pictures. All in all it was a nice service.

Because I drove the two and half hours to Grayland I didn't have a chance to finish off the Stella cardigan. I'm dying to cast on the Philosopher's Fair Isle sweater but I vowed last month to complete projects prior to starting others. Of course this only applies to knitting. I have four quilts waiting to be finished, two embroidery and three cross stitch pictures that are unfinished. Then there is the children's book I started illustrating 6 years ago. Sometimes I wish people didn't require sleep or that we could win the lottery and pay somebody to take care of the cooking, cleaning and laundry.

Well, my husband just woke up so I'm off to the grocery store while he watches the kidlets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home