Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday

Well, it's Thursday morning and another fulfilling day has been planned. Earlier this week we discovered that all of last year's pumpkins that we had stored in the garage (detatched from house) had turned to a monstrous pile of gooey mush. I'll need hip boots and a shovel to clean that up. The good news is that once it's done they'll make wonderful compost and I'll have an empty spot in the garage. The ebay listings have been slow in coming. So far I've only put 5 items out for auction, but maybe once the pumpkin sludge is gone I'll find more treasures to sell. Not much new to show on the knitting front, so I'm posting a picture of my favorite old sweater. I made it last year out of Noro Silk Garden and it is a staple in my wardrobe. This is one of the few knitted items that wasn't given away. The moment of kitty peacefulness was short-lived. This morning they were back to hissing and yowling. Large quantities of catnip may be in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home