Monday, January 16, 2006

A rainy kind of day...


Well, the rain is coming down... again. Yesterday was a brief reprive with actual sunshine. This picture was taken of a cow field near our home.



Bonny loves watching Animal Planet. During this show she kept looking behind and on top of the television like she was trying to get the lion cubs. Silly kitty.



Tasha loves to take naps... unfortunately, this one was interrupted by A3 with a camera. This was my fault because Ashley was stalking me wanting a cup of juice. Poor Tasha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I love cats! They have their own little world and shame on you for interupting it. My cat died 2 weeks ago and she was such a nut. She used to crawl on the wood pile to get to the roof ledge that was next to the kitchen window. Then she would sssstttrrreeeccchh her way over to the window and tap on it with her foot till I let her in. What a nut job. Miss her badly, so love em up while you can. Thanks for stoppoing over too, I love to have company!!! LOL

12:04 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Just thought I'd leave a comment to thank you for commenting on my post re. my burnt-out car. I really appreciate it! :-)

And your cats are adorable. Awww!

Iris
x

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home