Friday, January 20, 2006

FRIDAYS ROCK!

It's Friday again, hooray! An entire weekend of staying at home. Yesterday was stressful because my youngest daughter had to have 5 fillings and 1 tooth pulled due to a dissolved root. The poor kid was just at the dentist in July when she had four fillings. Her teeth are literally falling apart and the only explanation we can find is genetics. We don't eat junk food, fast food, drink soda pop, etc. and we brush her teeth the standard 2 times a day. But my husband's parents both lost their teeth in their 20's.
Anyway, she was very upset at loosing her tooth and because her mouth was hurting I decided to cut across McChord AFB to get home faster. Unfortunately, my military identification had expired back in August and I didn't know this. Security confiscated my card and I was asked to pull my vehicle over and wait while paper work was filled out. About the only positive thing I can say about yesterday is that it's over. I'll have to get a new card issued next week... if they'll let me on base without one, ha ha.

This morning Brian asked me to knit him a stocking cap for when he sleeps and to make him some felted slippers! I'm excited that he wants something and I'll start the hat right away. These should be the perfect, portable projects for when I don't want to bring the Fair Isle sweater.

I received a very cool knitting postcard from my Secret Pal this morning too! I know her first name is Cindy, Thank you Cindy! What a great way to start a weekend.


1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Well arnt you the adventurous one! LOL How do you felt somthing? I am sure my granny showed me once upon a time, but for the life of me I cant remember.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home