Saturday, January 28, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away!


There hasn't been much progress on the house because of the rain. I made a scarf for Zoe out of the yarn we Kool Aid dyed on New Year's Eve (I did
an over-dye of black cherry to make the other colors blend and not be so vivid).
This is Amber being silly and modeling it.

I also finally finished Brian's slippers.

Now it's time to get ready for a trip to Lowe's to buy molding, price gutters, siding and drywall. This is one of those times that I wish we had a pick up truck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with that. Your knitting lookds great and I love the colors. Do you buy just white yarn and dye it? dumb questions I am sure. Wish I could help you with the painting and all, sucks to have to try to get it all done in a hurry. BTW,,, I LOVE your tile! LOL is it called French Quarter? We are going to put the same stuff in our entryway.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home