Friday, February 03, 2006

Thank you Cindy!


A big thank you to Cindy, my SP7, for the pick-me-up e card. She never fails to send messages to start the weekends on a happy note!

I wonder where this picture was taken? Because of the houses in the background I want to say England, but it's hard to say for sure.

Today I bought siding, gutters, drywall, light fixtures, a new mail box & post, drywall mud & tape, caulking, paint, weatherproofing and a variety of other necessary items. Our Superbowl weekend won't include any tailgate parties, but I'll buy pizza and beer for anyone who wants to stop by with a hammer! My hope is to have the majority of the labor done before the Knitting Olympics start. Otherwise the 2 pairs of socks might not be happening... maybe I'll qualify for the Special Knitting Olympics! Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill said...

Love the pic...and best of luck to you on the house revamp...you are one spirited lady to tackle this project, though you will be missed once you head south...who will I talk "knit" with. Always the blogs, right?

Have a great day, seems the rain has taken a break.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Crankipantz said...

I was going to stop by for pizza and beer, but I couldn't get a flight out.

Who's in the picture. I've got a bunch of old family photos, which I've enlarged and tried to figure out the details. Always interesting to see what people were doing, reading, etc. 80 years ago.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Girl - if I lived closer you wouldnt need to even buy me beer. I would do it for Pizza!!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home