Sunday, July 30, 2006

Whew!

Our whirlwind tour of the thriving metropolis of Grayland, WA is complete. For your viewing pleasure here is a photo summary of the trip:





A view of my parents' cranberry bog. There are little green berries throughout at this time of year.









Sadie Mae. Sadie will be 1 in November and the girls had a good time playing with their new "Auntie". Here she is with her favorite toy, a ball I felted for her.








The A team roasting marshmallows.






Willapa Bay from Uncle Wally's boat. Uncle Wally, Grandpa Porgy and I went jigging for anchovies.










A birthday present from my brother, David. He made the frame in his shop and the picture is of my Grandfather on one of his boats. The outside wood of the frame was actually wood left over from the building of this boat, the Miss Helen.




Knitting was embarrassingly neglected. I did a few rows of my sister's vest.

Today will be spent catching up on laundry, making applesauce and sewing an apron for the Apron Along. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Sounds like you had a great time. What a neat gift from your brother. It's good to have you back. I can't wait to see your apron. I have decided on the material, now just have to find the time (you know how that is).

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time :o) Welcome home!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home