Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pay it Forward!


This morning I picked up my mail from the neighbor and guess what? Mama-E surprised me with a "Pay-it-Forward" gift. I'm speechless. In the envelope were these lovely green glass beaded earrings on their own "PIF" card! Thank you Mama-E, I love them and green is my favorite color. Now it's my turn to PIF and surprize someone. I have about 4 ideas and I'll work on them throughout this week.





Laundry was washed and dryed and now there is a pile of unfolded clothes at the foot of my bed that would rival Mt. Everest. But some applesauce was made out of the apples that had dropped while we were away, a minor amount of knitting progress was accomplished and a prototype apron was completed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

What a sweet PIF gift. Green is gorgeous! It's my son's favorite color.

Looks like you got lots done this weekend! I like the apron. Very cute.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I bet my clothes pile is bigger than yours!! :)
Great earrings!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home