Saturday, March 18, 2006

This was from a list of puns I recently received via the internet:

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot his whole life, which created an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him frail, and with his odd diet, he suffered from very bad breath. This made him a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

As Saturdays go, this one has only been mediocre. With age comes days where my body just won't wake up so I've beem spilling things, tripping, dropping items, stepping on the cats, etc. all day long. It's frustrating and embarrassing. Then to cap it off, at dinner time I started coughing and wet my pants... not a lot, just a little, but the humiliation is complete. Was that too much information? It's time for early bed and chocolate.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I tell that Ghandi joke all. the. time.

Mostly just to make Dobby crazy, hehehe

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I tell that Ghandi joke all. the. time.

Mostly just to make Dobby crazy, hehehe

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bed and chocolate for sure. We all have days like yours. You were just honest about it. BTW, loved the Ghandi story. I so cannot tell anything like that. I usually screw is up in the beginning and there is saving it.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Okay, no one but my husband knows this . . . but the same thing happened to me the other day during a sneezing fit (thank goodness I was at home!!)

7:11 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I hope, when you are reading this, that you have had a good sleep and have woken feeling refreshed.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hey there girlie!!! I sure have missed you lately. I was wondering how you get your yarn then dye it. Where do you buy it from? I am going to try to get myself a spinning wheel soon, I want one SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.... and then look out world! ha ha ha :) glad to see things are going better and that the house is getting "updated" for sale. :) talk to you soon. hope your health starts to improve in the ways that it is possible. :) love ya tons!!! Heidi

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home