Friday, March 10, 2006

3 in 1 day!






Just a quick note to tell Christy thank you for calling (she moved to Wisconsin last year).

And after discovering somebody else who loves Fiesta I wanted to post a picture of my own neurotic collection. Like many Fiesta collectors out there I had a hard time choosing just one color. The older Fiesta is used for display only (some are visable up above the cupboards). The last thing I bought was a place setting in Scarlett. The newest color added by the Homer Loughlin company is a bright blue called Peacock. However, I have enough dishes to sink a battleship so I can't justify buying any. There are platters, utensil crocks, a napkin holder and a variety of other pieces stashed about in the kitchen too. At some point I'd like to replace my old radioactive red platter that broke last month. That will have to wait though until after Brian has a new job.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veddy nice! ;o)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Quilt'n & Scrap'n TruckRLady said...

I miss my friends!!!!
All the hermits here are still in hybernation...lol
maybe by summer I'll have some new friends, but will NEVER forget the special ones I left behind.
We have free long distance and I enjoy the ADULT conversation that isn't marriage or family related...need that OUT once in a while :)

6:50 AM  
Blogger AmyArtisan said...

I love your Fiesta collection! I don't have nearly that many pieces but love every one that I do have. :)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home