Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Are you Ho Ho'd out?

I'm Ho Ho'd out. After mainlining my morning coffee I reviewed today's itinerary. Yikes! One awards assembly, a doctor's appointment, finishing the Christmas cards, a trip to the post office, making an appointment for the van (please don't die), shampooing the hallway carpet, and picking up supplies for A3's 6th birthday party all must be done before 3:30 today.

But the miracle of hot, running water will be my salvation. Tonight I shall lock the bathroom door and ignore children, cats, the husband, etc. while indulging in a selfishly long bath.

I've been making some last minute Christmas knits, but as they aren't felted yet there is nothing to share. Here's to hoping you all get a few minutes to yourselves. Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Where did December go?

8:46 AM  
Blogger V said...

Ahhhh...a bath sounds like a brilliant idea. Of course, at this rate, I think I'd fall asleep in there! I'm glad that day of yours will be followed by one though....oye....too much to do!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

You mean soaking and everything? I haven't had one of those in a couple of years. Five minute showers for me. After this day, you deserve to have a good soak. Enjoy! BTW, I thought you weren't knitting for Christmas. You stinker.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Ye Merrie Quilter said...

If only whomever had installed the bathtub in our house had thought to put in a "soaking" tub with a slanted back. I have to sit in the tub, which makes my legs to go sleep. I wish I had remodeled the bathroom years ago. Have fun!
Love, Karen O

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think we should be able to buy extra hours on ebay...but then we would all try and outbid each other and the price would go through the roof LOL!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home