Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday!

Friday is my most favorite day of the week. It heralds the beginning of a weekend not yet spent. And kind of like a beautifully wrapped package with unknown contents, the potential and excitement of not knowing what's inside are sometimes better than the gift itself.

While slurping the elixer of life this morning I browsed the internet. A normal activity. However, what I found soon had the precious liquid squirting out my nose as I laughed with glee.

Here are some links. This reminded me that I always assumed I'd wind up the crazy cat lady. The possibility still exists.

Not all cooking utensils are socially acceptable, no matter how well they may work.

And a note to my darling husband. DO NOT SHOP FOR ME AT THIS SITE just because you can't think of a Christmas present. Money wasted on these items would much better be spent on yarn.

Enjoy your weekend all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I just wasted about 15 minutes on that site. But that's okay, I'm at work :)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I LOVE ARCHIE MCPHEE!!!!!! They have the most wonderful useless stuff and even rubber chickens!!! A perennial favorite in my world. Also, I absolutely adore the egg separater. Boogers, how sophomoric. I want me one:)

8:26 AM  
Blogger V said...

Oh man! I should so get that cat lady for Little A. She once got a "You will live with 30 cats" on one of those fortune teller things...and was psyched! Had no clue that it was supposed to equal "You will be a hobo" to some! :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

That egg separator is gross. Nope, not for me either. Give me a yarn filled Xmas any time. :o)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But it's handcrafted!!!LOL

10:01 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Funny! I like the egg separator, in all its disgusting glory. But I would much prefer yarn. Or books.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home