Sunday, October 22, 2006

Upcoming contest!

Hooray! We finally made it to the new house. The PODS were delivered and unloaded and the girls have been registered in school. Now we're just navigating boxes and trying to unpack. This process may take a few weeks.

I'm still using my DH's laptop but hopefully the pcs will be set up early this week.

I finished all of my UFO's while staying in the hotel. BUT, I didn't like the way the vest turned out so I took it apart and frogged it back to below the armpits for another go.

I have lots of pictures, but alas, my card reader is packed. Expect to be bombarded at that point.

The PODS adventure went splendidly. Nothing arrived broken or damaged. The contact people were all friendly. The arrivals and pick-ups occurred in a timely fashion and it ended up costing less than using a U-Haul, Ryder or other do-it-yourself move.

Tomorrow will be my one year BLOGIVERSARY! And to celebrate the auspicious occasion I'll be holding a contest. I'm still working out the questions for this contest and I've starting assembling a prize package. Hopefully all will be ready and posted soon.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm off to catch up on some blog reading before resuming the unpacking.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move, happy (early!) blogoversary!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

Congratulations on your new house. Wishing you years of joy in it.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I have missed you SO MUCH!!!! happy for you that things went well and that you, hubby, and kiddi's are all safe sound and together again. Catch ya soon, cant wait for the contest - although I never win anything!! LOL

11:01 AM  
Blogger Quilt'n & Scrap'n TruckRLady said...

wtg!! I think we all thought you got lost somewhere in SW Wa...lol...just kidding.
Nice to have you back online. I hope you like the schools as well as you did EPSOC. good luck with the unpacking...my basement is still full :-0

11:44 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

One year? Wow, I feel like I've known you longer. It's good to have you back.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY!!! And, I'm so glad to hear your POD review - it sounds like the way to go. Now, if I could only get through the 13 years of crappola cleared out...

11:59 AM  
Blogger Terby said...

Yay on the move! I hope unpacking and settling in goes easily.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home