Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Kodak moment...

Only 3 more days to leave a comment and enter the contest one post down.

Our friends, Dan & Zoe have a friend visiting from California. Dan took a picture of Zoe & her friend to remember the moment. Apparently Riley, their pooch, didn't want to be left out.

Zoe is one of those amazingly talented people. She knits, bakes, cooks gourmet meals, makes fabulous handmade cards and scrapbooks avidly. I wonder if this photo will be cropped? Hee! Riley is a good pooch. But hey, when nature calls you've got to answer. Hope you're having a nice visit Zoe!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Dont you mean 'crapped' in stead of cropped.... my sick humor- sorry. please sign me UP for that awsome basket girly! Hope you are gettin settled without your ms, kickin your butt to much. I know that it somtimes flares under stress! :) I am gonna post soon, so keep an eye out for me! :)

4:44 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

That is so funny. I wish we lived closer, too. It would be a blast. Take care and don't work too hard. You have to take time for knitting, too:)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

What a classic pic. :o)

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL ;) Now, this is definitely a moment to be remembered! ;)

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home