Friday, October 27, 2006

Drum roll please...

There were a total of 38 people who played. Thank you so much! I wish I could have sent something to all of you.

The names were entered into our state-of-the-art selecting machine.






A specially trained technician was brought in to officiate.






And the randomly chosen winner is...








Cecily!
Congratulations Cecily. Please email me with your snail mail address so I can send you your goodies. hpresson at comcast dot net. You live in the same city as Miss Cindy Lou! Must be some really good knitting/fiber karma back there.

I'm done with painting the kitchen except for a few touch-up places where the blue painter's tape was applied crooked. It's now a cheerful, happy kitchen.










(I only took a picture of one small corner because the rest is still cluttered. Hopefully we'll finish the unpacking this weekend. Whoo hoo!)

5 Comments:

Blogger MrsFife said...

Yay for Cecily, and yay for fully-painted kitchens...and did you notice, your notepaper matches your crockery? :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Terby said...

Pretty! I like the bright colors against the paint. I'm impressed at your decorating skills in finding that cool print and the perfectly matching pottery.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

Aw shucks, thank you Terby and Mrs. Fife. The pottery is actually my Fiesta everyday dishes. The print isn't really a print, but rather an old fruit label. I have a whole collection of them as well as some fruit picking boxes. Not exactly Martha Stewart, but having grown up on a farm I'm kind of partial to old farm stuff.

4:51 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Happy blogoversary

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Cecily! I love how you painted your kitchen, it looks so happy and bright now - very well done!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home