Friday, February 10, 2006

Go Team USA Socks!



Here is a picture of the official cast on during the opening ceremony! And yes, that is unfinished drywall behind the television, but how often does one participate in an international
event?






My personalized knitting labels that I ordered last month (pre-unemployment) from Heirloom Woven Labels arrived today. Honestly, I'd forgotten all about them. They look blue in the picture, but they are really black. It just happens to be a bright day. No, that isn't a typo, it's actually sunny for the second day in a row. This must be what it feels like to live in California (minus the heat, surfers and palm trees).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Who took it?

4:12 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

The photographer would be me eldest daughter, Amber. She had to hold the camera up to get a shot of the television screen. Unfortunately, I was in it. I hate being in pictures. I'm the funny one in the family, not the pretty one (that would be older siser).

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home