Saturday, November 26, 2005

Peace Fleece Scarves


I made a couple of scarves out of the lovely Peace Fleece that Sherril gave me last month. I saved enough to trim mittens too. I haven't done a lot of knitting the past two days because I'm trying to sort and purge. I did list a few more yarn lots on Ebay and once I shampoo up some spots off the living room carpet then I'll start sorting quilting fabric.

I've also put all of my unfinished projects into a basket next to the sofa so that they will be more accessible.

My Grandma Helen was moved into a physical rehabilitation center in Montesano. She doesn't want to be there, but until her diabetes is under control and she regains some strength it really is for the best. Grandpa Porgy spends everyday with her. I wish we lived closer so I could spend more time with them.

Well, I really do need to start working on those spots. I can't even blame the kids because I'm the one who tracked in the dirt!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill said...

Heide...what size needles did you use with the Peace Fleece for the pattern you wrote for me? 8's or 9's?

Off to work on socks...

Sherrill

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home