Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Peace Fleece!


Sherrill is the Elk Plain School of Choice (Best elementary school in the area) Secretary and she is such an inspiration! (Her blog can be reached by clicking on Baa Bonny Bell on the right hand column of this page). Today she brought two skeins of Peace Fleece for me in the most beautiful colors.
I had never heard of Peace Fleece before. It comes from a small company in Maine and it is a blend of wool from Russia and the USA. Some Israeli and Palestinian wools are used as well. If only the men of the world would blend as nicely... Anyway, I can hardly wait to find just the right project for these. Thank you Sherrill!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill said...

Anytime...you are such a blast to share knitting with....

Sherrill

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the coolest thing! It totally makes me wish I could knit. I am really good with glue.... :-)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home