Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So much yarn, so little time...

Okay, so I've been knitting a little bit more than usual lately. I confess that I even keep a project in the car with me for those extra long red lights. I keep trying to convince my husband that buying yarn and making Christmas presents for everyone will save us money. He's getting wise though because all of our "mad" money has now been transformed into balls of yarn wound up and stashed around the house. On the plus side, I've been better about finishing projects before starting others. It's just so darned difficult though when new yarn comes in. I just can't wait to start something new.

P.S. what's wrong with cold cereal for dinner once a week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crankipantz said...

I just had cold cereal about an hour ago. Yummy!

:-)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home