Sunday, November 20, 2005

Gals only weekend.

Brian was away this weekend for National
Guard Training so us girls
had a lazy, laid-back kind
of weekend. I managed to
whip out a couple more felted purses
and I made a felted hat too (the hat
will be paired with a purse for my
Mom's Christmas present... so act
surprized Mom). Amber proudly
modeled it in the before, during
and after stages of felting. Another
washing would render it unwearable
for all but my cats. Now, if only my
stupid sewing machine would stop
acting up then all would be right
with the universe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill said...

I am listing you as the "queen" of felting. Hats, purses, have you tried the felted slippers yet? I have a pattern if you need one.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felted slippers. Now there's something the men in your life might like if you don't use that crappy yarn from the 60's. Try some yarn made from Grizzly fur. Yeah that's the ticket.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home