Wednesday, February 15, 2006

1 Down 3 To Go


I finally finished my first After Bertha sock last night and started the second sock this morning. I'm a little behind on this Olympic challenge right now and I'm going to have to speed things up to complete that second pair. For the second pair I choose a navy blue color in Koigu. Because this next sock is the Vine Lace pattern from Socks, Socks, Socks I thought multiple colors would make it too busy. I look forward to the second pair. Lacework is so much more interesting. At some point the long-neglected Philosopher's Wool Fair Isle cardigan will be (hopefully) finished.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there tootsie! socks look great!! how ya feeling today? better than Monday - When were you diganosed with ms? just curious - good luck on your knitting!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Sherrill said...

Heide! I'll wear my new socks to school tomorrow if you will bring in the After Bertha Sock pattern again for me to gander at....

Pretty, pretty, please.

And taking the "gold" today is HeideHo for finishing the first of After Bertha pair of sock....the crowd cheers, electricity fills the air...wow, what a moment! :)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sherrill said...

That last moment was brought to you by Yarns Aplenty yarn company, sponsoring the Knitting Olympics by increasing your stash to overload.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home