Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Philosophy




Is the phrase "Out of sight out of mind," or "The devil you know is better than the devil you don't." more appropriate for this scene?

I know my DH is cringing since I told him that I'm replacing the laundry room floor while he's away.

Here are some pictures. These will either send him over the edge or ease his mind.

These show the subfloor preparation as well as the tile which will be put in tomorrow or tonight.

Honey, are you still there? Do you still love me?

7 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I guess I'm just a dullard cause it looks really good to me. The prep and the tile. I bet it will look terrific.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It's going to look great & you will be so happy when it's done.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I think it's looking great! He'll be happy when it's all done.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

You are amazing. I think you are doing a fantastic job and I'm sure someone is going to fall in love with te new floor and buy the house, without haggling, the day after you finish!
Cheers Gillian

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! You are so brave. I'm very impressed with your preparation! I need a new bathroom. How soon can you quote???

12:03 AM  
Blogger Ye Merrie Quilter said...

My Handy-Ma'am will be doing the tile in the entryway tomorrow. It's laminate with foam backing already attached and it looks like stone. Home Depot, baby! I almost caught up on the laundry and dishes today and I cleared a space in the play room so the kids actually had a place to play. Woo! KO

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done a few DIY projects in my day and in my unprofessional opinion I think your prep job looks awesome ;o)

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home